Viduruwan is Signing back again !

4:53 PM Viduruwan Suvinith 0 Comments

This is the first blog post I'm writing after coming back to Blogger. After moving to different blog services I finally came back to Blogger where I initially started. I value Blogger because of it is grate flexibility and service it is no second to any other blog service except Self hosted blog.


I’m so excited about coming back to blog world. I will put all my blog post which I have written in different places using different alias in here. I can't tell you how many times I've had some code sample, problem, idea, rant , experience  or thought I would like to share, but could not ,   Well, those days are now over.  Although I don't expect to very frequent posting, I will post time to time.

Finally I’m settling downing with my career which is basically about migrate and integrate some legacy applications developed during little bit over decade to Oracle E Business Suite. My Expertise in IT is software engineering .True it is a vast area from that area, for the moment I’m specifically focusing in programming. I do not like to restrain me in to one technology but if someone asks what is my passion is I would say “Dot Net”.
Once again let’s start the journey again …………

Viduruwan is Signing off !

You Might Also Like